|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 August 2018 (123 days ago)|
- Newly Refurbished Throughout
- 3 Bedroom Family Home
- Driveway & Garage
- Superb Spacious Lounge
- Brand New Kitchen With Appliances Included
- 0.5 Miles To Rayleigh Station
- Pets Considered
- Bathroom & Additional W/C
- Working Tenants Only, No DSS
- Phone Ayers & Cruiks 01702 343060
Ayers & Cruiks are excited to welcome to the rental market this superb 3 bedroom family home situated in Rayleigh.
The property consists of 2 spacious double bedrooms and a good size single, a family bathroom, separate w/c, a light and airy kitchen/diner with fridge freezer, washing machine & dish washer and a superb lounge to the rear over looking the garden.
The property has been newly refurbished throughout and benefits from off-street parking.
This family home is only 0.5 miles to Rayleigh Train Station providing direct access into London Liverpool Street and under a mile to the High Street with it's wide away of shops and restaurants.
Working tenants only, pets considered, no DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 62. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ayers & Cruiks, Southend.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.