|Added on Rightmove:||07 August 2018 (127 days ago)|
- Gas and water bills included
- Newly refurbished
- Self contained studio
- Communal Garden
- Great location and amazing transport links
£210.00 Per Week
We are happy to offer this beautiful and bright Double studio apartment in Carleton Road, Camden, N7
The property consists of:
* Beautifully presented double studio apartment
* The studios is newly refurbished and comes furnished or unfurnished
* Open plan lounge with a fitted kitchen and shower room
* The flats is offered in good condition and within a short walk of Tufnell Park Tube ( Northern Line ) and all the local amenities offered by Holloway Road.
* The property are within easy commute of central London, the West End.
* The rent includes gas (heating and hot water) and water rates
For more Informationís: www.coolcribs.co.uk [Ref. Code: 335]
MUST SEE - Call/Email NOW to arrange a viewing.
Contact Cool Cribs Estate Agents:-
Please contact Cool Cribs Estate Agents to find out about similar
or different apartments available in this development or others.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55930086.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coolcribs.co.uk, Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.