|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 August 2018 (82 days ago)|
- Purpose built block within friendly estate
- Bright and neutrally decorated throughout
- Large open plan reception room and kitchen
- Fully integrated kitchen with breakfast bar
- Three spacious double bedrooms
- Stylish family bathroom and a further WC
- Private patio overlooking communal gardens
- Close proximity to Croydon
LONG LET. Situated on a peaceful residential estate, this bright three bedroom, ground floor flat benefits from a newly refurbished interior as well as a private patio.
Anselm Close is surrounded by green open spaces such as Lloyd Park and Park Hill Park while also benefiting from a close proximity to East Croydon and West Croydon stations. An array of amenities can also be found in nearby Croydon town centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55932279.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1076307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Croydon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.