|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (595 days ago)|
- Located on the second floor with lift access
- Wonderfully spacious reception room with dining area
- Open-plan kitchen with ample storage space
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Additional double bedroom and shower room
- Two private balconies
- Secure underground parking
- Modern décor and attractive wood floors
SHORT LET. A stunning two bedroom two bathroom apartment offering spacious accommodation with two private balconies and secure underground parking.
Gunnersbury Triangle Nature reserve is on the doorstep and a wide range of shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants can be found along Chiswick High Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 996632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.