|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||07 August 2018 (125 days ago)|
- Beautifully Newly Redecorated 2 Bed Apartment
- Decorated to a high standard
- Bright and spacious
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Access to communal garden
- Heating and Hot water is included in the rent!
- Centrally Located for Commuting & Shopping
- Viewing highly recommended
- Ample Storage Space
London Habitat are happy to rent this Beautifully Newly Redecorated 1 Bed Apartment set on the third floor of this sought after purpose built block of St Edmunds Court. The property is redecorated to modern standards and boasts of space and natural light, neutral modern decor, wooden floors throughout, plenty of storage space. Secure entry and lift as well as superb private balcony. Offered furnished or unfurnished. Available Now!
Location: St Edmunds Court is located within a moments walk of Primrose Hill Park and minutes away from St John's Wood High Street & St John's Wood Underground Station (Jubilee line).
Please call Kristina NOW for a private tour.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55935222.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL3667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Habitat, West Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.