|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 August 2018 (102 days ago)|
- Conveniently Close to School & Town Centre
- Large Open Plan Living Area
- Responsible Pet Owners Considered
- Double Glazed
- Gas Heating System
- Superfast Broadband Available
Property number 42262. Click the "Request Details" button, submit the form and we'll text & email you within minutes, day or night. Why pay for a call?
Modernised terraced house conveniently located within walking distance of the Carlton Rd Primary School & Nursery and convenience stores and the centre of Boston Town less than 1 mile away. This deceptively spacious property has much to offer with a large open plan living area and a modern galley style kitchen off.; Downstairs bathroom with shower over bath. Upstairs has 2 x double bedrooms with 3rd bedroom off bedroom 2.
Outside is an enclosed, secureable yard area and small courtyard garden with wooden storage shed.
Rooms ( All room sizes are approximate for planning purposes and much be checked on site if any particular room size is critical to a prospective tenant)
Living Room - 7.90m x 3.40m
Kitchen - 3.70m x 1.80m
Downstairs Bathroom - 3.52m x 1.80m
Bedroom 1 - 3.50m x 3.25m
Bedroom 2 - 3.7m x 2.42m (3.45m by window)
Bedroom 3 - 3.70m x 1.78m
The property has gas central heating and is Council Tax Band A
If you're interested in this property please click the "Request Details" button above
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55953417.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 42262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Visum, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.