|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (579 days ago)|
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Spacious bay-fronted reception room
- Modern open-plan kitchen with large dining area
- Three generously proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Lovely private garden to the rear
- Moments from nearby amenities
LONG LET. Situated opposite the green open spaces of Victoria Park, this lovely three bedroom house boasts a recent refurbishment throughout, modern interiors and a charming private garden to the rear.
The property is situated only moments from the shops, bars and pubs of Victoria Park Village while the lakes, fountains and green open spaces of beautiful Victoria Park are also very nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 996616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hackney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.