|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 August 2018 (88 days ago)|
- UPVC Double Glazing and Electric Heating
- Lounge/Bedroom with Bay Window
- Inner Hallway with storage/wardrobe
- Spacious Dining Kitchen
- Cooker, Fridge Freezer and Washing Machine
- Shower Room
- Ideal for SIngle Occupant
- Close to Derby City Centre
A neutrally decorated ground floor self contained studio flat benefiting from UPVC double glazing and electric heating. Situated within walking distance of the Derby City Centre, local amenities and offering easy access to Derby Train Station and A52/A38/A516. Ideal for a single tenant.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ABSTU070818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phoenix Lettings, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.