|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 September 2018 (71 days ago)|
- Mid Terraced Property
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen / Dining Area
- Generously Sized Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Modern Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Outside Courtyard Area With Storage
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Sought After Location
- Seconds Away From All Local Amenities
An Immaculately presented mid terraced property, with stylish modern kitchen and bathroom, large living room with feature fire place, two double bedrooms, located just a stones throw away from the centre of west Bridgford and a short walk to the local amenities which include shops, bars, gym and chemist to name just a few...
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55964946.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100497006067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rex Gooding Town & Country Homes, West Bridgford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.