2 bedroom flat to rentUrquhart Road, Aberdeen, AB24
|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 June 2018 (144 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Ideal warm and quiet student flat
- High insulation and low bills
- Economy electric bill only, no gas bill
- Close to Aberdeen University
- Near King Street bus route to RGU
- Central location
- Near shopping and leisure facilities
Property reference number 5708959. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
New, warm, modern and quiet 2 bedroom flat (several available in new block of flats), ideal student flat; two flats on each floor can be combined for larger groups of friends. Fully furnished, spacious and bright accommodation, high quality finishings and attractive decoration throughout. Lounge, dining kitchen, bathroom, hall, storage room, two bedrooms. Fully programmable electric storage and panel heaters. Economic heating due to very high insulation level and draught proof Scandinavian double glazed windows and doors. Fully equipped quality kitchen including electric ceramic hob, fan oven w/grill, cooker hood extractor, microwave w/grill, fridge freezer, washing machine/drier, dishwasher. Bathroom with separate luxury shower and heated towel rail. Economy water heater and smoke alarm system. Sky tv ready and broadband ready. High security doors with locks to all rooms. Secure semi-private lobby on each floor for pairs of flats. Patio with BBQ facilities. Security entry system and off-street private car park. Central location close to Morrison supermarket, Asda, Aldi and main King Street bus routes to university. 10 minutes walk to city centre or university and close to beach and entertainment/ leisure facilities.
EPC rating C, Council tax band D. Rent for whole flat from £700 per month plus bills, deposit from £700 required.
* Please quote ref. 5708959 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit students.
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55976655.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5708959_56589. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.