|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 August 2018 (99 days ago)|
- COUNCIL TAX BAND A
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
***AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY - UNFURNISHED*** This flat is ideally located close to South Gosforth metro station and Gosforth High Street. Briefly comprising of:- entrance lobby with half glazed door to hallway with original wood flooring, lounge, newly kitchen and bathroom, double bedroom to the front and second bedroom to the rear. Externally the property has a yard at the rear and small shared garden at the front. Viewings are essential to fully appreciate the property on offer.
The accommodation comprises of 656 Sq. ft (61m2)
*Referencing & damage deposit registration fee £100 per tenant, £25 fee per tenant if guarantor required.
01. Entrance Hallway (Ground Floor)
1.21m ( 4'0'') x 5.77m ( 19'0'') (Height: 3.06m ( 10'1''))
Front door leading into entrance with wooden door into hallway. Original wooden floor boards, central heating radiator, skirting, coving and powerpoints.
02. Living Room (Ground Floor)
3.80m ( 12'6'') x 4.25m ( 14'0'') (Height: 3.06m ( 10'1''))
Double glazed window. Central heating radiator, television, phone and power points.
03. Kitchen (Ground Floor)
2.39m ( 7'11'') x 2.96m ( 9'9'') (Height: 2.27m ( 7'6''))
Double glazed window and UPVC door leading to back yard. A range of wall and floor units with handles, vinyl work surfaces. Stainless steel sink with draining board. Beko electric oven and electric hob. Tiled flooring, central heating radiator.
04. Bathroom (Ground Floor)
1.44m ( 4'9'') x 1.67m ( 5'6'') (Height: 2.33m ( 7'8''))
Double glazed window. WC, tiled shower cubicle with mains powered shower. Tiled floors, radiator and extractor fan.
05. Bedroom One (Ground Floor)
4.08m ( 13'5'') x 4.52m ( 14'10'') (Height: 3.06m ( 10'1''))
South West facing double glazed bay window, coving, ceiling rose, skirting. Original wooden floor boards. Central heating radiator and power points.
06. Bedroom Two (Ground Floor)
2.52m ( 8'4'') x 3.15m ( 10'5'') (Height: 3.06m ( 10'1''))
East facing double glazed window. Central heating radiator, wooden floor boards, power and television points. Built in cupboard under stairs.
07. External (Ground Floor)
Private yard to the rear. On street no permit parking
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashburton Lettings & Property Management, Gosforth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.