|Added on Rightmove:||09 August 2018 (123 days ago)|
- New To The Market
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- UPVC Double Glazing - Gas Central Heated
- Lounge Diner - Fitted Kitchen
- One Double & One Single Bedroom
- Family Bathroom - Enclosed Rear Yard
- Popular Location - Good Transport Links
- Available Mid September
Available to let is a two bedroom mid terrace on Standale Road, in the popular L15 area of Wavertree. In brief the ground floor accommodation comprises a spacious lounge with feature fireplace, smart laminate flooring and stairs leading to the first floor. To the rear of the property there is a fitted kitchen enjoying modern units and an access door leading to rear yard. To the first floor there are two generous double bedrooms as well as a modern three piece family bathroom suite. Additional benefits to the property include double glazing, gas central heating and an enclosed yard to the rear.
A large and varied area of the City, much of it ideal for student investors as it consists largely of good sized, reasonably priced terraced properties close to the two main University bus routes, which run through the heart of Wavertree along both Smithdown Road and Picton Road. Many working professionals are drawn to the outskirts of Wavertree where a selection of first time buyer and family semi or detached properties can be found, along with character properties in Wavertree Garden Suburb (off Thingwall Road) and Wavertree Village (off Picton Road). Open space includes Greenbank Park and Wavertree Playground - known locally as The Mystery due to the anonymous nature of the donor of the land - which includes Wavertree Sports Park with Liverpool Aquatics, Liverpool Tennis and Wavertree Athletics Centres. Smithdown Road and Picton Road provide a wide variety of pubs, bars, eateries and shops, including a large Asda Supermarket, and a library.
Schools include the historic Blue Coat School and King David High School. Wavertree Technology Park train station has regular services into Liverpool and out to Manchester, buses into the City are frequent and take less than 15 minutes. As with all of South Liverpool, the M62 and John Lennon Airport are also easily reached.
The Deposit for this property is £575.00
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 276739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.