|Added on Rightmove:||09 August 2018 (104 days ago)|
- Rural location, stunning views
- Log burner
- Beautifully decorated and furnished
- Plenty of parking
- En-suite to Master bedroom
- Large private patio
- Stunning communal grounds
- Only 5 mins to Kingsbridge Town
- Village Pub
- Small pet considered by negotiation
BARN CONVERSION FALLAPIT This is a stunning 2 bed, fully furnished barn conversion available for a Winter Let.
Ensuite to Master Bed
Tennis Court set in stunning grounds
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN Lovely open plan kitchen with all appliances
KITCHEN Modern kitchen and fittings
DINING ROOM Spacious dining area with open plan staircase leading to first floor
LOUNGE Large lounge with modern furnishings
LOUNGE Wooden floors to lounge
LOUNGE Patio doors to outside
STAIRS Leading to first floor
MASTER BEDROOM With En-suite bathroom
ENSUITE Ensuite to Master bedroom
MASTER BEDROOM Having modern furniture
BEDROOM 2 Having twin beds
FAMILY BATHROOM Having bath and sink inset into vanity unit
COMMUNAL GARDEN Large, well maintained communal gardens
PRIVATE PATIO Private outside space ideal for autumn evenings
TENNIS COURT Communal tennis court
FIRE PIT Council Tax Band E
Small pet considered
Six month Winter Let
EPC rating E
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102455000298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Appledore Lettings, Kingsbridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.