|Added on Rightmove:||09 August 2018 (122 days ago)|
- Available Mid September 2018
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Close to Mapperley Shopping Centre
- Good Transport Links to Nottingham City Centre
- Call Today for Early Viewing
*** Available Mid September 2018 *** This two bedroom property is situated close to Mapperley town centre and has excellent transport links. At the top of the street there is a bus stop which is only a minute walk from the house.
There are two reception rooms which are a good size and a galley kitchen which has an oven and gas hob. The property has double glazing and gas central heating.
Upstairs there are two good sized bedrooms and a bathroom which has a bath with shower over, sink and toilet.
Outside the property there is a small low maintenance rear yard.
Call today for an early viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference JGE_000001921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Carlton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.