|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 September 2018 (137 days ago)|
- Low tenant fees
- TV included in the living room
- 10 minutes away from Coventry University
- Fully furnished
- 3 minutes away from Nisa local shop
- Recently decorated
Property reference number 5724013. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
** LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS!!! **
A three bedroom house, freshly repainted and fully furnished comes available for an 11 month contract for only £1000 per month. Both groups or individuals are welcome to have a look at the house!
10 minutes walking to uni.
A three bedroom house with three double bedrooms, a living room, kitchen and a bathroom is now available for full-time Coventry University Students!
All the bedrooms are furnished with new double beds, wardrobes, night stands, desks and chairs.
There is also an integrated living room with sofa and coffee table next to the kitchen that comes with all the white goods necessary for an easy-going student experience!
Don't miss out this house, book a viewing today!
* Please quote ref. 5724013 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit students.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £150 per tenant in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56016696.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5724013_59271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.