|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 June 2017 (372 days ago)|
- Stylish studio flat set on the first floor
- Contemporary fold-out kitchen
- Raise-able double bed in the spacious studio room
- Situated in a secure modern building with lift
- Sleek bathroom
- Beautiful communal sitting area
- Close to amenities and transport links
LONG LET. Set on the first floor, this studio flat boasts stylish accommodation including spacious studio room, contemporary kitchen, and sleek bathroom.
Central House is ideally situated moments from the vibrant, thriving West London town centre of Hounslow, which offers a plethora of amenities. Transport links are also within easy reach with Hounslow Central Station just moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 994531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.