|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 September 2018 (116 days ago)|
- EN-SUITE ROOM
- ** STUDENTS RESERVE NOW FOR 2018/2019 **
- GREAT LOCATION FOR BOTH COVENTRY AND WARWICK UNIVERSITY**
- Rooms with their own bathroom
- Close to Central six shopping and the Coventry train station
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- Large communal rooms
** HALF PRICE APPLICATION ** STUDENTS RESERVE NOW FOR 2018/2019 ** ** GREAT LOCATION FOR BOTH COVENTRY AND WARWICK UNIVERSITY**
*A quality en-suite room available to reserve NOW
This Victorian property is in an excellent location, within a stones throw of Central six shopping, Coventry train station and only a short walk to Earlsdon high street and the City centre.
This large house comprises of 7 bedrooms all with their own bathroom, a large communal lounge, large kitchen and separate ground floor W/C
Other benefits include. Fully fitted kitchen with appliances, fully furnished lounge and bedrooms, gas central heating, double glazing, broadband. The property is offered furnished.
Early viewing recommended as this property is suitable for Coventry and Warwick university students and will go fast!
EPC Rating D.
** STUDENTS RESERVE NOW FOR 2018/2019 **
GREAT LOCATION FOR BOTH COVENTRY AND WARWICK UNIVERSITY**
Rooms with their own bathroom
Close to Central six shopping and the Coventry train station
ALL BILLS INCLUDED
Large communal rooms
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56022132.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Concentric Sales & Lettings, Coventry.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.