|Added on Rightmove:||10 August 2018 (123 days ago)|
- All bills included
- 15 Minutes walking distance to Coventry University
- 12 Minutes walking distance to Train Station
- Great Location
- Wonderful Student Experience
- 5 Minutes away from Coventry City Center
- 10 months contract
Property reference number 5723988. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Looking to live somewhere where you are guaranteed the full student experience? There are 36 rooms available in this huge student house, making it an amazing social network!
All standard rooms are only £385 pm with all the bills included!
On your doorstep you have the city centre, oh and JJ'S.
Both the campus and train station are approximately a 10 min walk away.
This house has so much to offer so a viewing is very much recommended.
The property comes with:
28 single study rooms
8 premium single study rooms
Two communal areas (study and games rooms)
Washing machine/dryer (additional cost) – laundry room
Shared kitchen facilities (4 kitchens)
8 showers with toilet
7 separate toilets
* Please quote ref. 5723988 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit students.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £150 per tenant in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56025660.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5723988_59245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.