|Added on Rightmove:||11 August 2018 (68 days ago)|
- Gas and Heating Bills Included in Rent
- Excellent Location
- Incredible Transport Links
- Period Conversion
- Laminate Flooring Throughout
- Walking Distance To West End Lane Shops and Cafes
AMAZING ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT where rent is INCLUSIVE OF GAS AND HEATING BILLS! This lovely home is set within a PERIOD CONVERSION within WALKING DISTANCE to FINCHLEY ROAD & FROGNAL STATION (OVERGROUND), FINCHLEY ROAD STATION (JUBILEE LINE) and the O2 ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE. In addition to these GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS, there are PLENTY OF BUSES running to and from the City Centre.
This SPACIOUS FLAT is FURNISHED and consists of an OPEN PLAN RECEPTION ROOM with LAMINATE FLOORING and a well finished kitchen including all white goods. The bedroom is carpeted and offers plenty of room and there is also a THREE PIECE EN-SUITE BATHROOM. Finchley Road is an EXCELLENT LOCATION and offers INCREDIBLE LOCAL AMENITIES including array of bars, cafe's, convenience stores, dry cleaners, eateries, pharmacies, restaurants and supermarkets.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28108919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cavendish Parker, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.