|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||11 August 2018 (93 days ago)|
- Brand New Refurbished Flat
- Security Entry Phone System
- Electric Heating
- Newly Carperted Throughout
- Light Neutral Décor Throughout
- Near High Street Bars/Restaurants
- Communal Roof Terrace
- 2 Minutes from Brondsbury Thames Link Line
- 3 Minutes Walk to Jubilee Line Station
PK Properties are delighted to bring to the market this new refurbished 1 Double Bedroom, 3rd Floor apartment with communal roof terrace.
Accommodation consists of 1 Double Bedroom, modern 3 piece Bathroom suite with shower, and a large lounge with separate fitted kitchen.
Further benefits include
Electric Heating system, Double Glazing and light neutral decor throughout, Security Entry Phone System, Laminated flooring.
Available now for Occupation.
Please Contact our Letting Team on 0208 429 1683 for a viewing.
Conveniently located just moments away from Kilburn (Jubilee Lane) & Brondesbury (Thames link) Station and local superstores, banks and restaurants/bars.
Agency Fees: Fees Apply - http://pkproperties.co.uk/tenant-fees
Council Tax: Camden Council Band B, £1,158 per annum
Applicants: Sorry NO HOUSING BENEFIT or DSS
**Please note that it is standard requirement for any Applicant before moving into a property to provide at least One Month's Deposit, One Month's Rent, satisfactory References and an Administrative Fee**
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101640000542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by P K Properties, Harrow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.