|Added on Rightmove:||11 August 2018 (123 days ago)|
- Only 8 minutes to Finsbury park Tube, zone 2
- Bright Modern newly renovated private garden flat
- Fully furnished, TV, Internet ready to move in
- Private Garden
- Rent direct from landlord, no tenant fees
Property reference number 5696082. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- Only 8 minutes walk to Finsbury park Tube zone 2, so the tubes links are excellent.
- 4 bedroom garden flat.
- A bus ride to the West End and City
- Very bright and modern fully furnished, split level top floor.
- 4 cosy double rooms with double beds, loft lounge with great views, separate fully fitted kitchen microwave, oven hob, fridge freezer and pots pans.
- Lots of extras TV, Internet, pots pants, bedding,
- Modern bath and shower, washer dryer.
- Ample shops, bars and restaurants on your doorstep.
- Suitable for students and professionals.
* Please quote ref. 5696082 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit students.
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56036742.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5696082_59292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.