|Added on Rightmove:||13 August 2018 (155 days ago)|
- Lounge with Electric Fire
- Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Three Piece Bathroom & Shower
- Front Forecourt
- Rear Yard
- Gas Central Heating
1. PLEASE NOTE: PROPERTY REFERENCE NUMBER: REF:01316
2. Click ‘Request Details’
3. Enter your Name, Email and Phone etc.
4. Prosico will text and email you a link to an online form
5. Complete that form
A nicely presented two bedroom property located in lively residential area on Fern Street in Colne, close to local Schools, bus routes, and local amenities.
The property comprises of a lounge and fitted dining kitchen. To the first floor are two bedrooms and a three piece bathroom with shower over the bath. In addition the property is also complemented by the modern day comforts of gas central heating and has been neutrally decorated throughout.
Viewing is essential!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prosico, Northampton Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.