|Added on Rightmove:||13 August 2018 (40 days ago)|
- 495sq.ft (46sq.m)
- 2nd Floor (With Lift) of 7 Floors
- 1 Double Bedroom
- Reception Room
- Separate Integrated Kitchen
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Communal Heating
- Leisure Suite with Heated Swimming Pool, Sauna & Gym
- Close To Local Amenities & Transport Links
A 1 double bedroom apartment to rent of approx.495sq.ft (46sq.m), on the 2nd floor (with lift) of this modern development in Westminster. This furnished property further benefits from a separate integrated kitchen, a bright reception room, fitted wardrobes to the bedroom, wooden floors and a bathroom. Residents of Vestry Court have a host of facilities including a superb leisure suite with heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi, gymnasium and sauna as well as the use of a 24 hour concierge. You would be located on Monck Street between the junctions of both Great Peter Street and Horseferry Road. The development is therefore only moments from the Tate Gallery, River Thames and Houses of Parliament and is within walking distance to the transport links of St James' Park, Westminster, Victoria and Pimlico. There is an abundance of amenities on the doorstep including many new restaurants, Jamie Olivers Italian, Iberica, Browns, La Tasca, Zizzi, Wagamama to name but a few. There is also a brand new All Bar One pub and a Curzon Cinema.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56056956.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28111884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Westminster & Victoria.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.