|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (586 days ago)|
- Beautiful Three Bedroom Cottage
- Furnished Well Throughout
- Stunning Views
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- 3 Bathrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Allocated Parking Available
- Exposed Wooden Beams
* AVAILABLE NOW * VIEWING ESSENTIAL * 3 BED BARN CONVERSION *
A three bedroom detached luxury barn conversion available to let on either a fully furnished basis or
part furnished basis. The accommodation comprises: Lounge, hall, fully fitted kitchen, three double
sized bedrooms, three bathrooms (2 ensuite). The first floor benefits from a large galleried area
which can be used as an office/study area. The property benefits from gas central heating
(combination boiler), security system and an outside balcony area with stunning countryside views.
Parking area for 2 cars. Conveniently situated for both Durham and Newcastle. No smokers, no
The property is a short drive from Durham City (approx 10 minutes) (5 miles) – on a main bus route.
The local village has nursery and schools, supermarkets, newsagents, doctors surgery, chemist,
restaurants, pubs, all within walking distance.
£850PCM. CALL TODAY TO VIEW 07500660041 / 07881426277.
Property ref: 121_782_4087140
(EPC) EEC Only
(EPC) EIR Only
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56126365.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4087140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Base Executive, North East.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.