|Added on Rightmove:||17 September 2016 (645 days ago)|
- Available from: 15th September 2017
- Deposit (per person): £250
- 1 WC, 1 Shower
- 1 Bed, 1 Doubles
- 2.16km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
- 2.43km from Aston University
- 4.68km from Birmingham City University (North Campus)
- 3.18km from New Street Station
- Bills Included
College House Is A Development Situated In The Heart Of The City. Please Click Here To See A Video, Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3V0_qxOERg&feature=youtu.be. Each Studio Apartment Has Its Own Clearly Defined Living/sleeping Area, Kitchenette And En-suite Shower Room. Each Apartment Is Fully Furnished And Comes With All Kitchen Equipment So You Won't Need The Added Expense Of Buying Your Own Furniture And Utensils. Added To This, Each Apartment Block Will Have Its Own Wall Mounted Television With Free View, So You'll Never Have To Miss Your Favourite Programmes. High Speed Internet Is Included In The Price! Shuttle Service Operating Mon-Friday, Serving Millennium And Point/Parkside Offering Fantastic Value For Money! Prices Start At An Amazing £115 Pppw All Inclusive!
2.16km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
2.43km from Aston University
4.68km from Birmingham City University (North Campus)
6.60km from University of Birmingham
3.18km from New Street Station
TV in lounge
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.