|Added on Rightmove:||16 August 2018 (96 days ago)|
- Excellent condition throughout
- Highly sought-after location
- Rent directly from private landlord
- Great transport links
- Full and private rear garden
- Double reception
- One double bedroom
Property reference number 5724033. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Superbly presented one-bedroom flat in the highly sought-after area of South Park Gardens.
Offering substantial living accommodation and two bathrooms, this flat offers a fabulous comfort of living for a professional couple to enjoy, with a modern kitchen and bathrooms, solid wood flooring throughout the reception rooms and stylish interior furnishings in keeping with the modern style of this property.
The flat is located 0.8 miles from Wimbledon station, offering District Line Tube, Mainline Rail and tram connections. 0.5 Miles to Haydons Road Rail station and 0.8 Miles from South Wimbledon Northern Line tube station.
* Please quote ref. 5724033 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit couples and students.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £200.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Tenancy set up
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56133036.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5724033_59298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.