|Added on Rightmove:||16 August 2018 (93 days ago)|
- Renting direct from owners
- No Tenant Fees
- Situated opposit park grounds
- Large family house
- Full recent refurbishment
- New Carpets throughout
- Bright and Airy
- Central heating
- Outdoor space
- Near shopping Centre outlets
Property reference number 5724116. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A spacious 3 bedroomed house situated in the out of town Beechliffe/Utley district of Keighley. Completely refurbished for our next residents, new carpets throughout. this roomy,airy house has all the amenities for a great family life, lounge, kitchen,utility room, bathroom and 3 bedrooms. Outside to the rear a fenced cobbled yard makes a safe play area being totally enclosed.
Handy for the main bus routes to Keighley Centre or out to Skipton and beyond the area is situated on the original Skipton Road and fronts onto Cliffe Castle Park Grounds
Very handy for the nearby retail shopping centre with national chain McDonalds, KFC, Greggs and mimi marts. The Leisure Centre with swimming pool and all facilities is a 15min walk.
The property boasts full central heating and double glazing, the ideal home waiting for you.
* Please quote ref. 5724116 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit couples and families.
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56134209.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5724116_59415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.