|Added on Rightmove:||16 August 2018 (156 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Off street parking
- Glorious victorian building
- Semi rural position
- Handy for local facilities and transport links
- Ideal for Airedale Hospital Staff
- Ideal single person accomodation
- Great views
- Near Cliffe Castle Grounds, great walks
- On Bus Route Keighley / Skipton
Property reference number 5705348. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
All the advantages of a self-contained studio apartment, with en-suite shower and toilet, but has the use of other household facilities including laundry.
This all-electric household is of exceptional standard and well maintained and cared for.
Situated on the edge of Keighley in the magnificent Aire Valley, the dual-carriage road is only a few minutes away giving speedy access to all local areas, Skipton, Ilkley, Shipley, Leeds and of course on the gateway to the Dales - don't miss this rare opportunity.
Only a stone's throw from the retail shopping centre with national named outlets including McDonald's, KFC, Greggs and Mini Marts
* Please quote ref. 5705348 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56136165.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5705348_59416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.