|Added on Rightmove:||16 August 2018 (90 days ago)|
- Mid Terraced Family Home
- Situated in the St Michaels Area
- 2 Good Sized Double Bedrooms
- Bright Lounge with Bay Window
- Separate Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom with Separate Shower
- Unfurnished, Available Now
- Enclosed Garden
- Off Road Parking to the Rear. EPC - E
This newly redecorated mid terraced family home is situated in the popular residential area of St Micheals in Paignton, close to schools, shops and a short distance from Paignton town centre.
The property comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge to the front of the property with a large bay window letting in lots of light, a separate dining room with large under stairs storage, fitted kitchen with oven and electric hob with a door going out into the rear garden/parking, also benefiting from a shed.
Upstairs there is the family bathroom with separate bath and shower, spacious master bedroom with sizeable fitted wardrobes, the second bedroom is a good sized double with new carpets and a hallway cupboard containing a ladder to the loft space.
The property benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout, rear outside space/parking and a gravelled front garden. Available now. Unfurnished. EPC - E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56141298.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8831143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Absolute Sales & Lettings Ltd, Paignton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.