|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (578 days ago)|
- Stunning four bedroom house over four floors
- Excellent open-plan living space on the lower ground floor
- Master suite on the first floor with en suite bathroom
- Second top floor en suite bedroom
- Benefits from a private landscaped garden
- Highlighted throughout with classic period character
- Close to local amenities and transport links
LONG LET. Set on a prestigious street this stunning four bedroom house offers beautiful interiors over four floors with a striking open-plan reception room/kitchen and master suite on the first floor.
St Stephens Avenue is a peaceful location moments from local amenities and transport links as well as being a short distance to central Shepherds Bush.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 998441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shepherds Bush.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.