|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 February 2017 (499 days ago)|
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Two lovely and spacious reception rooms
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and space to dine
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite
- Four additional bedrooms, one with en-suite
- Two stylish bathrooms, shower room and guest wc
- Wonderful private garden and off-street parking
- Excellent catchment area for nearby schools
LONG LET. An amazing five bedroom house arranged over three floors boasting bright and generously proportioned accommodation throughout, a wonderful private garden to the rear and off-street parking to the front.
The property is situated moments from a range of nearby shops and amenities that can be found on Finchley Road while the green open spaces of Hampstead Heath are also within close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 998358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Temple Fortune.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.