|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 October 2018 (108 days ago)|
An attractive first floor maisonette in a convenient location. This spacious accommodation comprises of a large living room, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms & an additional room ideal as a study. The property also boasts a rear garden.
* Spacious maisonette.
* Available unfurnished.
* Modern fitted kitchen with ample space for a dining table.
* Separate living room.
* Two double bedrooms and an additional room which would be ideal as a study.
* White suite bathroom with bath & shower over.
* Rear garden area.
* Cul-de-sac location.
* Within easy reach of High Street amenities and public transport.
£850pcm - AVAILABLE NOW.
This property would be suitable for a professional couple or single person.
Not suitable for smokers, pets or students.
DAVIES & WAY 0117 986 8300
Unfortunately Davies & Way do not accept Housing Benefit
Council Tax Band A
APPROXIMATE ROOM SIZES:
LIVING ROOM- 3.64m x 5.03m (11' 11" x 16' 6")
KITCHEN- 3.51m x 3.58m (11' 6" x 11' 8")
BEDROOM ONE- 4.49m x 2.68m (14' 8" x 8' 9")
BEDROOM TWO- 3.66m x 2.90m (12' x 9' 6")
BEDROOM THREE- 1.85m x 2.74m (6' x 9')
BATHROOM- 1.61m x 2.73m (5' 3" x 8' 11")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference UWK2733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Way, Keynsham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.