|Added on Rightmove:||18 August 2018 (34 days ago)|
- Fabulous three bedroom second floor flat
- Expansive reception room with space-to-dine
- Stylish open-plan kitchen
- Lovely private balcony
- Bright and spacious master bedroom with en suite
- Two further large double bedrooms and additional bathroom
SHORT LET. Fabulous and modern three bedroom apartment, boasting a stylish and sophisticated living environment with balcony, one en suite and a location perfect for use of Greenwich.
Meridian Point is situated close to the banks of the River Thames and the relaxing retreat of Greenwich Park, as well as being located within easy reach of Greenwich, which has plenty of shops, bars, restaurants and entertainments.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56183394.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1078078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Greenwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.