|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 September 2018 (53 days ago)|
- A five double bedroom bungalow
- Unfurnished with double glazing
- Open plan kitchen/lounge/diner
- Full bath suite, including shower cubicle
- En suite bathroom to one of the bedroom
- Off street parking, Easy reach to High Barnet
High Barnet is home to The Spires shopping centre, and many local primary schools including Whitings Hill Primary. The area caters well to families and professionals alike with a wide range of restaurants, shopping and other leisure facilities, including a 24-hour Anytime Fitness gym offering state of the art equipment. There are lots of public transport routes available which can take you into London or the outer reaches of Hertfordshire.
A newly developed unfurnished five bedroom bungalow set within a rural setting, benefiting from stylish contemporary interiors. This lovely home has an open plan kitchen with all the required appliances such as a fridge freezer,dishwasher and an electric hob and oven. Attached to the kitchen is a utility room with cupboard space and washer/dryer. The large lounge is spacious enough to also use as a dining area. The property is double glazed through out and the windows and glass doors let in a lot of natural sunlight. All five bedroom are doubles with carpets and one of the bedrooms has the benefit of an en suite shower room. The main bathroom not only has a bath but also a shower cubicle. The property has outside space with great views. For those that like to dine Al Fresco this property offers the perfect setting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56187282.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 366584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Letting and Management, Barnet.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.