|Added on Rightmove:||23 August 2018 (152 days ago)|
- Brand new bathroom with shower
- Well presented two bedroom ground floor flat in Wyken
- Walking distance to Coventry and Warwickshire University hospital
- Large fitted kitchen with appliances
- PART FURNISHED
- Easy access to the City centre and midland motorway network
A very well presented fully furnished ground floor flat with modern interior is now available in Wyken. Within walking distance of the Coventry and Warwickshire University hospital, this property provides easy access to the City centre and midlands motorway network. The flat briefly comprises of a large fitted kitchen with appliances, lounge, 2 bedrooms and a brand new bathroom with shower. Double glazing and electric heating. Off road parking available. PART FURNISHED. AVAILABLE NOW. EPC Rating F (this will be improved)
Brand new bathroom with shower
Well presented two bedroom ground floor flat in Wyken
Walking distance to Coventry and Warwickshire University hospital
Large fitted kitchen with appliances
Easy access to the City centre and midland motorway network
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56236311.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Concentric Sales & Lettings, Coventry.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.