|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 April 2017 (437 days ago)|
- Two bedroom penthouse apartment
- Stunning 39th floor views
- Three private balconies
- Ballymore's finest new luxury E14 development
- Onsite Property Manager
- Full 24 hour concierge service
- Fully managed health club, gym and pool
- 50% OFF FIRST MONTHS RENT
Situated on the 39th floor of the iconic Providence Tower, this two bedroom penthouse property benefits from far reaching views of the River Thames and The O2 amongst other landmarks. This exquisite apartment c. 1421 sq ft profits from a spacious open-plan living area and kitchen with direct access to three separate private balconies. Both of the double bedrooms have outstanding views to the East with floor to ceiling windows and private balconies. Every aspect of the apartment is finished to the highest specification with both bathrooms fitted with natural marble and contemporary fixtures. Providence Tower is a truly incredibly landmark with world class facilities for its residents and a location difficult to beat.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2320014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, New Providence Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.