|Added on Rightmove:||24 August 2018 (108 days ago)|
- FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- LOUNGE WITH JULIET BALCONY
- MODERN KITCHEN + WHITE GOODS
- MODERN BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- DOUBLE BEDROOM + EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOM
- ALLOCATED OFF ROAD PARKING SPACE
- WALKING DISTANCE OF LOCAL SHOPS & BEACH
- SORRY NO PETS OR HOUSING BENEFIT
A modern TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM TWO BATHROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT situated in an exclusive purpose built block in the popular EAST CLIFF area of BOURNEMOUTH. The property consists of lounge including two sofas with juliet balcony, modern kitchen / breakfast room with oven/hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher & microwave, modern bathroom with shower, double bedroom with fittted wardrobes & en-suite shower room and further double bedroom with fitted wardrobes. The property also benefits from ALLOCATED OFF-ROAD PARKING SPACE, a COMMUNAL ATRIUM and is within walking distance of BOURNEMOUTH TOWN CENTRE, TRANSPORT LINKS & LOCAL BEACHES.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Panorama Property Management, Bournemouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.