|Added on Rightmove:||05 February 2018 (228 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Detached True Bungalow
- Prestigous Location in St Anne's
- Views Over Royal Lytham Golf Course
- Spacious Lounge & Fitted Kitchen
- Good Size Double Bedroom & Bathroom
- Superb Laid To Lawn Communal Gardens
- Off Road Residential Parking Available
- Early Viewing Is Strong Advised
*** BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ONE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW SITUATED IN A PRIME LOCATION OVERLOOKING THE ROYAL LYTHAM GOLF COURSE *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer To Let this beautifully presented one bedroom detached bungalow situated in a prime location in St Anne's. Overlooking the royal Lytham Golf Course, this ideally positioned property offers easy access of all local amenities, travel links and St Anne's square and on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge, kitchen, good size double bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts large laid to lawn communal gardens perfect for outdoor entertainment and residential parking to the front of the property. Easy viewing is strong advised to avoid disappointment.
Available Mid February. DSS & Pets Accepted.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 361171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Fylde Coast.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.