|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 October 2018 (25 days ago)|
- ROOM AVAILABLE IN SHARED STUDENT HOUSE
- FIVE BEDROOMS WITH FIVE ENSUITES
- NEW RENOVATED PROPERTY TO EXCELLENT STANDARD
- BILLS INCLUSIVE
- FITTED KITCHEN AND SEPARATE LOUNGE
- CLOSE TO UNIVERSITY AND SHOPS
- LARGE LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN
Excellent new renovated student property. Room available in new five bedroom student house. Bedrooms each with ensuite comprising of a shower, low level w.c. and wash hand basin. Lounge area with new leather sofas and dining table. Fitted kitchen with large fridge and seperate free standing freezer. Rear laundry room with washing machine. Low maintenance paved rear garden. Bills inclusive and capped per student. Short walk to University and town, near to all shops and local supermarkets.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 11366669_4782697l. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bansal Estates Ltd, Coventry.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.