|Added on Rightmove:||24 August 2018 (55 days ago)|
- One bedroom
- Stunning hall floor conversion
- Wonderful features throughout
- Picturesque communal gardens
- Residents Parking
- Managed by Pedder
- Available end of September
An exceptionally LARGE ONE BED flat to rent in this exclusive residence known as Burnage Court in Sydenham. The accommodation in this building is impressive, each with individual character yet all unified within this beautiful and substantial 1888 building. This particular flat occupies the hall floor which benefits from an abundance of light and wonderful ceiling height throughout. The reception still retains the original framework of the historic library shelving, floorboards, fireplace and stunning windows, framing the view of the gardens perfectly. The kitchen is well equipped with ample work surfaces and there is a particularly sizeable shower room. The bedroom is gorgeous with two superb windows and an equally desirable view of the front gardens. The property is generously sized for a one-bedroom flat and enviably located close to Crystal Palace Park, Sydenham Overground and some lovely cafés and restaurants.Unfurnished. Available end of September. EPC E.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56259579.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PWL36565-t-6990. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pedder, Sydenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.