|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 September 2018 (92 days ago)|
- Situated very desirable location in Cannock
- Quiet location
- Gas fired central heating
Property reference number 5700570. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- Nice light airy modern flat.
- Situated on the first floor with private entrance that is nice and secure.
- Shopping and central Cannock within walking distance.
- Close to good quality local schools.
- Quiet, nice, friendly, quality area.
- Private parking off road in tarmac parking area.
- Must be viewed to be appreciated.
- Good transport links.
- Gas fired central heating and hot water.
- Lowest council tax band.
- Storage space.
- Rent directly from the Landlord - fast responsive property management all done in-house.
- Kitchen/diner clean and modern.
- Laminate flooring in sitting room
- Bathroom - with shower recently re-tiled and in excellent condition.
- Just of Dartmouth Road on the corner of South Close, a cul de sac of pleasant bungalows and houses
- Suitable for working professionals
* Please quote ref. 5700570 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit couples.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £195.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56283597.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5700570_59678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.