|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 November 2018 (34 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Large Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Double Glazing and Central Heating
- Family Bathroom with Shower
- Large Rear Garden
- Popular Location - Good Transport Links
- Available Immediately
- No Pets
Move Residential are delighted to bring to the market this well presented three bedroom mid terraced property located on Princess Drive, L14. The property briefly comprises; two reception rooms and a fitted kitchen. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a single bedroom. The property further benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and a large rear garden. Call our team direct on 0151 734 6688 to arrange your viewing today!
Princess Drive is situated within the Dovecot area of Liverpool. This property on Princess Drive is located between Burtree Road and Colwell Road. Therefore the property is ideally situated for access to a wide range of facilities including local shops, schools, parks, churches, West Derby Golf Club and public transport links both in and out of the city centre.
The Deposit for this property is £600.00
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 452078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.