|Added on Rightmove:||01 March 2017 (478 days ago)|
A well presented two bedroom apartment in this extremely popular development. Located on Mount Pleasant the apartment is within close proximity to the university and city centre amenities. Within easy walking distance to transport links the apartment comes fully furnished with fully fitted kitchen inc. dishwasher Open plan lounge and dining area, Two double bedrooms with en-suite to master. Secure parking space is included. Please call us now on 0151 231 6100 to sercure a viewing.
As part of our application process fees will become due for referencing and tenancy agreement administration, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit and will be payable on deciding you wish to proceed with an application to let the property.
The costs involved in moving into a property are as follows:
A deposit of one and a half months' rental (to be held in a Government approved scheme)
One month's rent, payable in advance on the day of moving in or prior to moving in.
Our administration fee (subject to VAT) is calculated as follows:
* Up to two tenants: £230.00.
* An additional £70.00 per applicant thereafter.
* Guarantor referencing fee: £50.00 per guarantor.
* The reservation fee is non-refundable if you withdraw your application or your references prove unsatisfactory. Your reservation fee will be refunded should the landlord not proceed for reasons other than those above.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 00000903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by City Residential, Liverpool Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.