|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 September 2018 (124 days ago)|
- Spacious Three Bedroom Terrace House
- Two Great Size Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Court Yard, Popular Location
- CALL NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
his extremely spacious and well-presented three bedroom, terraced house is located in a popular location in the heart of Fulwood.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, two spacious lounges with tasteful décor and a great sized kitchen/diner with a range of modern base and wall units.
To the first floor, there are three very spacious double bedrooms and a family bathroom with a three piece suite in white.
Externally there is a court yard to the rear and on street parking to the front.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56297067.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 172035R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Fulwood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.