|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 September 2018 (134 days ago)|
- FAMILY BATHROOM PLUS DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE
- LARGE KITCHEN / DINER
- MOST PETS WELCOME BY ARRANGEMENT
- MODERN DETACHED 3 BEDROOM HOUSE
- FOR PROFESSIONALS ONLY
- CALL NOW TO VIEW
1. PLEASE NOTE: PROPERTY REFERENCE NUMBER: REF:10338
2. Click ‘Request Details’
3. Enter your Name, Email and Phone etc.
4. Prosico will text and email you a link to an online form
5. Complete that form
MODERN 3 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE with garage , off street parking and rear garden
MOST PETS WELCOME BY ARRANGEMENT
CLOSE TO SCHOOLS AND ALL AMENITIES
Spacious kitchen / diner
Lounge with patio doors to rear garden
Master bedroom with en suite
Garage and off street parking
Close to schools , shops and auto routes
HIGH STANDARD OF PRESENTATION
FOR PROFESSIONALS AND THEIR FAMILIES
CALL NOW TO VIEW
Students not accepted
DSS not accepted
REFERENCE FEE: £255.00
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prosico, Northampton Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.