|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 November 2018 (48 days ago)|
- ***First months rental half price ****
- Three storey town house
- Quality fixtures and fittings
- Open plan breakfast kitchen/lounge
- Downstairs WC
- First floor has 2 bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over the bath
- Top floor has large bedroom
- Enclosed rear garden, patio and shed
- Ample parking
Stylish affordable living on quality brand new development in Scawthorpe, this property boasts the following: entrance hallway, open plan kitchen/diner/lounge with patio doors leading out onto the garden. First floor has two bedrooms and a bathroom with shower over the bath, the top floor has a lovely light and airy bedroom. The garden is enclosed, newly turfed with patio area and shed and there is ample parking. Situated just off York Road, with ample amenities to Sprotbrough, Cusworth, Scawsby and Bentley, this property is also only 1.5 miles from Doncaster town centre. It is energy efficient and only available for professional tenants....
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northwood, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.