|Added on Rightmove:||30 August 2018 (101 days ago)|
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOME
- QUIET VILLAGE
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- DOUBLE GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- ENCLOSED PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- PETS CONSIDERED
- FEES APPLY
- AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO KIMBOLTON
Noonan Giggs are pleased to offer a fully redecorated and re-carpeted FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED set in a cul-de-sac location. Comprising of entrance hallway, cloakroom, lounge/dining room, four bedrooms & family bathroom with a shower over the bath, enclosed rear garden, DOUBLE GARAGE and driveway.. Pets considered, available September date to be confirmed.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Noonan Giggs Property Management, St Neots.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.