|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 September 2018 (57 days ago)|
- Light and Bright Apartment
- Sought After Residential Location
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- White Fitted Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Allocated Parking Space and Garage
- Available Now, No Benefits or Smokers
- EPC Band C
This well presented 2 bedroom flat is located on the first floor and has the benefit of uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. There is a large open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area with double aspect making the property light and airy. There the added bonus of parking and a garage.
The property is situated in a sought after residential area, just a short level walk to the shops located at Pillar Ave. A bus service passes the road connecting to the town centre where you can find the main 12 & 13 bus services to the neighbouring towns of Paignton & Torquay. Brixham Town Centre is approximately one miles distant boasting an array of shops, amenities and facilities as well as the picturesque Brixham Harbour. Both primary and secondary schooling are approximately half a mile to one and a half miles distant respectively.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56320818.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 9053261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Absolute Sales & Lettings Ltd, Paignton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.