|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 September 2018 (75 days ago)|
- Larger Than Average 3 Bed Detached House
- Sought After Location of Dean Park
- Large Balcony Leading from Master Bedroom
- PETS CONSIDERED - GARDENER INCLUDED!
- Larger Than Average Lounge with Fireplace
- Seperate Dining Room with Fireplace
- Modern Kitchen with Apps and Back Door
- Beautiful Gardens with Patio Area
- Garage, Driveway, Utility Room, Storage Room
A large 3 bedroom detached house in the sought after location of Dean Park, within walking distance from Bournemouth Town Centre. This property benefits from a larger than average lounge/diner with a feature fireplace, a modern kitchen with appliances and door onto the garden, a seperate dining room with a feature fireplace, 3 large double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, a family bathroom and additional W/C, a utility room and storage room, garage and driveway, beautiful garage and patio area.
This property is offered on an unfurnished basis available now - GARDENER INCLUDED IN THE RENT AND PETS CONSIDERED
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56323491.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000321690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin & Wyatt Lettings, Bournemouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.