|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 November 2018 (71 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom ground floor apartment
- Situated in Bedworth
- Open plan lounge/kitchen
- Fitted bathroom with shower
- En suite to master bedroom
- Electric storage heating and double glazing
- Secure entry telephone system
- Neutral decor
- Allocated parking
- Available UNFURNISHED
Foster Lewis and co are delighted to offer this well presented modern two bedroom ground floor apartment. The accommodation comprises of an open plan lounge, fitted kitchen with hob and oven, Two bedrooms (En suite to master) a bathroom with shower and has neutral decor and carpets throughout. The property has electric storage heating and double glazing and benefits from secure telephone entry system and allocated parking. Available UNFURNISHED
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102351001028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foster Lewis & Co, Coventry - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.